This is a perfect possibility to join Codeska as Sales Manager. As part of our team, you can get your chance to create and develop a strategy for the company and lead the sales department in the future.
You will be responsible for seeking out new opportunities. Serious contenders must have polished communication and time management skills and successful solution sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- 2+ years of Sales experience, preferably in IT sector
- At least Upper-intermediate knowledge level of English
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of HubSpot/Pipedrive CRM
- Create and execute a business development strategy for company and accessible market areas
- Sell IT Outsourcing services to customers in accordance with company strategy, using all necessary tools
- Develop strong relationships with new customers, so they are positive towards the company as a strategic partner
- Achieve quarterly & annual sales gross margin target
- Work closely and effectively with recruiting, pre-sales, partner companies and management during the entire sales cycle
- Build and manage relationships with a target list of direct clients and partners at all levels – “C” level, as well as operational/managerial levels
- Make cold calls to leads generated from trade shows, networking, strategic accounts, prospective clients, etc.
- Seek out and respond to win new business
- Participate in regular client review meetings to ensure success of every engagement
- Proactively help to resolve issues with clients and partners
- Work with recruiters to source and staff new client engagements
- Personal performance bonuses
- Onboarding procedure that prepares you to handle every possible type of situation and client
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team
- Constant support from experienced Team Leaders within the team
- Corporate outings and team-building activities several times a year