About our expertise - both IT and SCM
Codeska is an IT Consulting company with Supply Chain Management background (logistics, shipping, warehouses, manufacturing, trading solutions) with a solid experience of developing custom projects from the scratch up to their implementation.
"When you're at race with time and people, just stop running and jump into the spaceship"
Andrew Lander, CEO
10 years of different roles in shipping and logistics. Consulted and transformed traders to change their processes from FOB to CIF trade.
What is Supply Chain Management (SCM)?
Supply chain management (SCM) is the active management of supply chain activities to maximize customer value and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage. It represents a conscious effort by the supply chain firms to develop and run supply chains in the most effective & efficient ways possible. Supply chain activities cover everything from product development, sourcing, production, and logistics, as well as the information systems needed to coordinate these activities.
The concept of Supply Chain Management (SCM) is based on two core ideas:
The first is that practically every product that reaches an end user represents the cumulative effort of multiple organizations. These organizations are referred to collectively as the supply chain.
The second idea is that while supply chains have existed for a long time, most organizations have only paid attention to what was happening within their “four walls.” Few businesses understood, much less managed, the entire chain of activities that ultimately delivered products to the final customer. The result was disjointed and often ineffective supply chains.
The organizations that make up the supply chain are “linked” together through physical flows and information flows.
Physical Flows Physical flows involve the transformation, movement, and storage of goods and materials. They are the most visible piece of the supply chain. But just as important are information flows.
Information Flows Information flows allow the various supply chain partners to coordinate their long-term plans, and to control the day-to-day flow of goods and materials up and down the supply chain.
- LogiMAT 2019 - February 19-21 -Stuttgart
- LINK 2019 (RILA Supply Chain Conference) - February 24-27 - Orlando
- HighJump Elevate - March 3-6 - San Antonio
- SITL Europe - March 26-28 - Paris
- Descartes Evolution - March 26-28 - Naples, FL
- ISM2019 - April 7-10 - Houston
- ProMat - April 8-11 - Chicago
- Warehousing Education and Resource Council (WERC) - April 28 - May 1 - Columbus
- Transplace Shipper Symposium - May 6-8 - Dallas
- eft 3PL & Supply Chain Summit - June 10-12 - Atlanta
- CSCMP EDGE - September 15-18 - Anaheim
- ASCM 2019 - September 16-18 - Las Vegas
- RoboBusiness 2019 - October 1-3 - Santa Clara, CA
- Intermodal Europe 2019 - November 5-7 - Hamburg
- Inside the Secret Shipping Industry by Rose George
- How to Build a Business that Lasts 100 Years by Martin Reeves
- What Happens Inside Those Massive Warehouses by Mick Mountz
- Shape-Shifting Tech Will Change Work as We Know It by Sean Follmer
- Got a Wicked Problem? First, Tell Me How You Make Toast by Tom Wujec
- The Jobs We’ll Lose to Machines — and the Ones We Won’t by Anthony Goldbloom
- As Work Gets More Complex Six Rules to Simplify by Yves Morieux
- The Next Manufacturing Revolution Is Here by Oliver Scalabre
- The Business Logic for Sustainability by Ray Anderson
- Two Reasons Companies Fail — and How to Avoid Them by Knut Haanaes
IT solutions for Supply Chain
Trading has always been world's main economics engine, no matter you buy or sell. You meet new global challenges and make world slightly better every day. This means you’re always in search of right solutions for your finances, commodities movement and profit increase. In our turn, we’re here to help you to solve this global and complex puzzle.
- Database Analysis
- Commercial calculator of commodities’ flow and physical balance
- Automatic generation of documents and templates for your counterparties
- Secure data transfer services
Last year ended with 10,7 billion tons (abt 78% of total volume) of cargo transported by sea. If one day you find yourself in the middle of shipping market, you definitely need support with chartering, operations and finance tools. You may own Panamax or coaster – size doesn’t matter. The only thing that really matters is your time and experience.
- The integrated finance and account system for shipowners and time-charter operators
- Technical system for superintendents
- Database analysis to match vessels and cargoes
- Laytime and financial modules for operators
The art of delivering goods in time with best accuracy and prices is in your hands. Our projects and products helped a lot of people to reach the heights. Digitalize your logistics department, manage trucks and drivers in new and efficient way. Track shipments, satisfy your clients with modern service. Manage your supply chain with grace of orchestra conductor.
- Automated generation of documents and templates
- Tracking cargo at sea
- Integrated system for trucks and drivers management
- Data analysis for creating logistics models
- Solutions for wagons management
- Creating platforms for logistics markets
Properly digitalized and controlled warehouse logistics means that you earn more money, save time and have internal processes optimized. However, hand on heart, can you honestly say you have perfect warehouses processes? Or is it so-called bottleneck of your business? Well, we’re here to improve this precious link of supply chain management and make it really effective. With all operations and financial technologies we adopt, you and your warehouses will reach best productivity for your clients.
- Distribute center supply systematization
- Systematization of internal warehouse logistics
- Data storage, secure transfer and visualization
- Computer vision technologies for fast identification of cargo and stuff